Music City Dog House Menu
We take pride in serving the best gourmet dogs and grill items in the Franklin and Nashville area. We bring in gourmet buns, use the best Vienna Beef dogs.
- Chart Topper: $6.25 – Chicago style dog with mustard, tomato, neon relish, pickle spear, diced onion, celery salt, sport pepper on a poppy seed bun.
- Record Deal: $5.95 – New York style dog with homemade red onion sauce, warm saurkraut and mustard.
- Starving Artist: $6.25 – Coney Island style dog with homemade chili, cheddar cheese, diced onions and mustard.
- Front Man: $5.95 – Vienna beef dog with homemade coleslaw and BBQ Sauce
- Opening Act: $5.95 – Veggie Dog or Turkey Dog with fresh lettuce and tomato topped off with a balsamic drizzle
- Roadie: $6.50 – Hand dipped Music City Dog without the stick. Smothered in homemade chili and cheddar cheese.
- Music City Corn Dog: $5.50 – Hand dipped corn dog in homemade batter deep fried. It is a melt in your mouth experience.
- Karaoke: $5.95 – This dog is a taste of the Big Island with diced onions, pineapple and homemade sweet sauce.
- Solo Artist: $5.95 – Traditional plain dog without any toppings.
- Singer/Songwriter: $5.95 – Fresh basil, mozzarella and tomato topped off with a balsamic drizzle.
- Cut Your Own Record: $5.95 – Build your very own Music City Dog and choose up to four toppings. Additional toppings $0.15. Add Chili to any dog for an additional $0.50.
- Italian Beef Sandwich: $7.95 – Thinly sliced beef on a baked french roll with Au Jus and topped with giardiniera sauce.
- Grilled Bratwurst: $6.75 – Stadium bratwurst with grilled onions, spicy brown mustard served on a poppy seed bun.
- Chicken Tenderloins: $5.75 – Two fried breaded breast tenderloins, dipped with ranch, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce. Additional tenders $2.00 each.
Daily Special Items
- Pop Stars: $5.25 – 3 bite sized corndogs includes 3 oz. drink, fries or chips.
- One Hit Wonder: $5.25 – Child size hot dog includes 3 oz. drink, fries or chips.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich: $5.25 – includes 3 oz. drink, fries or chips.
- Chicken Tender: $5.25 – One fried, breaded chicken tenderloin includes 3 oz. drink, fries or chips.
Sides and Appetizers
- Tennessee Tornado Potato: $4.25 – A spiral cut potato, deep fried , seasoned to perfection and served on a skewer.
- Chili Cheese Fries: $4.50 for small, $5.50 for large
- Fresh Cut Fries: $3.25 for small, $4.25 for large
- Onion Rings: $5.25 Vidalia onions with tasty beer batter
- Chips: $1.25
- Cheesy Bread Sticks: $4.95 for 3 4″ sticks
- Cheesecake on a stick: $4.50
- Toppings: $0.25 each – Relish, pickle, onion, celery salt (NC), cheddar, tomato, pineapple, mozzerella, lettuce, coleslaw, sport pepper, saurkraut, BBQ sauce, neon raddish, red onion sauce, basil.